Help us help those in need.
Victims of Hurricane Florence
Hello fellow Stache growers,
Many of us know someone who was affected by Hurricane Florence. In fact, many of you were probably impacted.
This year M4K is doing something special and using a portion of our proceeds to help a specific family that has been affected by Hurricane Florence. We've partnered with Wilmington Area Rebuilding Ministry, Inc. (WARM) to help a single mother with 2 children. If you've had any doubts about participating this year or why we're still doing M4K this year, then please read the description of what this family is dealing with. WE ARE GOING TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO HELP THIS FAMILY, BUT WE CAN'T DO IT WITH YOU OR YOUR SUPPORT. Join us, donate, make a difference.
- She is a young, widowed mother, raising two young children.
- Her husband passed away in 2016.
- One of her young daughters is terminally ill with Cystic Fibrosis - they travel to UNC-Chapel Hill regularly for treatments and hospital stays - gets very pricey.
- She purchased the home the year before her husband passed away.
- She works full-time and is the sole caregiver for her kids.
- The home sustained significant damage from Hurricane Florence.
- The quality of the home is posing a threat to her daughter's health (she was just hospitalized in January of 2018).
- In an attempt to afford repairs, she has sold several household items.